Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Clay Aiken - A Shining Light In a Dark World

Fresh Bread Weblog featured Clay Aiken again today.
Monday, I featured Clay Aiken on my "Fresh Bread" blog. Today, I bring him into focus one more time. Not because he is a product of my "hero worship." Only Jesus fills that bill for me. However, I discovered on Monday that Clay has even more fans than I realized. He also has more harsh detractors. So, today...I give honor where honor is due to one I consider a brother in Christ. I believe Clay is actively pursuing the passion of his heart and consciously demonstrating his faith...to bring healing to special needs children. Something he began BEFORE he became famous.Who is my family? As Jesus said, "He who seeks to DO the will of My Father." The video montage pictures Clay's heart. The music is one of my favorite songs, "The Prayer" by Josh Groban and Charlotte Church: